Friday, March 20, 2009

Weird Dream

I had a dream last night. I can recall sneaking behind my ex-boyfriend's back to be with another guy and it took place in Washington. However, I wasn't doing anything with this other guy but hanging out. For the life of me I can't recall the dude's name or what he looks like. But halfway through my day today I recall the dream and I remember kissing this stranger on his cheek. The feeling I got when I remembered this was bliss and happiness. This shocked me, who was this man I was dreaming about and why? My husband had NO part in this dream, unless he was the guy I was in love with. I have no idea, but the guy didn't look anything like my husband. But the feelings I had for this guy in my dream were the same feelings I had for my husband waaaay before he was my husband. So maybe it was reminiscent of that? Perhaps.

I can't figure out why I had this dream. Since I've left Washington I've had numerous strange dreams about my ex-boyfriend, his parents, and the house I used to live in. These were weird dreams that have nothing to do with anything. Anyways, I hope I stop having these dreams because I don't think about him, ever... and for me to just randomly dream about him or the house I used to live in up there is just whacky.

No comments: